We may update this Policy at any time. The current version of this Policy will always be available on our website.
- Personal information
‘Personal information’ refers to information or opinion about a living person who is identified or reasonably identifiable, whether or not true and whether or not recorded in material form.
- Types of personal information we collect
Broadly, we may collect and hold:
- personal details, like your name and date of birth,
- contact details, like your email address, phone numbers, home address, delivery address, social media accounts and contact preferences,
- financial details, like your bank account, credit card numbers and payment history,
- customer-related details, like your account username, loyalty membership, purchase history, enquiries and communications with us.
- How we collect personal information
We generally collect personal information about you directly from you (for example, when you contact us, set up an online account, place an order, join our loyalty program or leave a review) unless it is not reasonable or practicable to do so.
In addition, we may collect personal information about you from:
- your authorised representatives,
- publicly available sources like public directories,
- our related companies that you may have dealt with,
- our websites, apps and social media platforms and how you use them,
- third parties like our business partners, service providers, referrers, agents and other parties described in Disclosing personal information
- Holding personal information
We hold personal information in electronic and / or hard copy form at our premises and / or in facilities that are operated by us or our service providers. Some of our service providers may be located overseas or may store information (including personal information) that we provide to them overseas. We take reasonable steps to keep and ensure that our service providers keep personal information secure and protect it from unauthorised access, use or alteration.
- Why we collect and hold personal information
We collect and hold personal information because we may need it to operate our business and support our business functions.
- Using personal information
We may use personal information:
- to identify you,
- to sell and deliver products and services to you,
- to provide information about us, our products and product offers,
- to process payments, refunds and perform credit checks and fraud prevention,
- to respond to your enquiries, provide customer service and communicate with you,
- for direct marketing – see Direct marketing for details,
- to set up and service online accounts and adminster our loyalty program,
- to improve our products, services, website and marketing,
- to plan, manage and administer our products and business,
- for other purposes related to the operation of our business.
- Disclosing personal information
We may disclose personal information as reasonably required:
- if you ask us to do so,
- to our suppliers, service providers and contractors in connection with our business operations, including in relation to the supply of products and services to you, advertising and marketing (including direct marketing), payment processing, customer service and communications, market research, product development, accounting, financial planning and legal advice,
- to your authorised representative/s,
- to our business partners, referrers, agents and related companies,
- to persons who invest in or acquire all or part of our business or company, or are considering doing so,
- if authorised or required by law.
- Direct marketing
We may use and disclose personal information for the purpose of direct marketing products offered by us, our referrers, agents, related companies and business partners, where we believe this will be of interest to you. Direct marketing may be sent by post, email, electronic messaging, social media, targeted web content or other direct marketing channels.
Direct marketing may continue (even if you are no longer our customer) until you opt-out. You can opt out of:
- direct marketing emails and electronic messaging, by using the unsubscribe facility included in the email or message,
- all other direct marketing, by contacting us using the contact details in Contacting us.
- Accessing and correcting personal information
You can request access to and / or correction of your personal information by contacting us using the contact details in Contacting us below. There is no charge for making a request for access but a reasonable administrative charge may be payable before we agree to provide access.
- Questions and complaints
If you have any questions about this Policy or how we manage personal information or wish to make a complaint about the way we have collected, used, held or disclosed your personal information, please contact us using the contact details in Contacting us. We will process and respond to complaints as soon as we reasonably can.
- Contacting us
You can contact us by emailing [email@example.com].